There are a nearly endless number of benefits that come with using the widely popular, critically acclaimed MetaTrader 4 trade platform. One of these advantages is the ability to trade without having to download any software, as is the case with MT4’s Web Trader platform.
MT4 Web Trader is available to use on Windows, Mac, and Linux devices – all you need is an internet connection. Also, MT4 Web Trader can be used with nearly every Forex broker on the market. Start trading in just a few clicks, no matter your current location.
MT4 Web Trader Advantages
MT4’s Web Trader is a convenient tool for investors of all types, beginner or advanced. More specifically, Web Trader is commonly used by traders who:
- Do not have enough storage on their hard drive for the standard MT4 download
- Open and manage Forex positions in different physical locations, such as in cyber cafe’s, university libraries, or computer labs where downloading and installing the MT4 platform is just too much work
- Prefer the simplicity that comes with typing in a URL to trade, rather than waiting for the downloaded software to get up and running
Web Trader Features
The MT4 Web Trader comes equipped with all the benefits of the standard MT4, and since it is inherently part of the entire MetaTrader ecosystem, you’re virtually guaranteed assurance of its reliability.
Whether you’re trading CFD’s in stocks, commodities, indices, or everyone’s favorite – Forex, you get access to all of the following MT4 features.
- Trade via any browser
- Compatible with every major operating system
- All transmitted data is securely encrypted
- One click trading is available
- Over 30 technical indicators
- Tons of graphical objects
- Manage all types of trading operations
- Instant real-time quotes
- 9 available time frames
- Automate trading through Strategy Tester and the EA builder function
- Customize the look and feel of every asset
- Get access to the MQL5 database of free and premium indicators, Expert Advisors, and signal services