BubbleXT Broker Score
BubbleXT is a forex and cryptocurrency CFD broker that you will find in your search for a reliable and good broker. Follow these steps to evaluate BubbleXT and you will come to the conclusion that they can and do offer you what you need for trading smoothly.
The daunting financial conditions being faced by a lot of people have prompted them to look for other ways to generate an income. Your existing salary or income may not be enough to fulfill your needs and you want to be able to add to it without increasing your burden. But, how can that be done? Sure, you could invest your savings somewhere, but if you take a look at most of the investment vehicles, you will come to know that even they are not offering high returns. So, what can you do to receive substantial returns and without putting in tons of effort and time?
The simple answer to this question is online trading. There was a time when trading was only reserved for the rich and elite. You had to have a big amount to invest and markets like stocks and forex could be explored, which didn’t leave much room for others. Moreover, there were a lot of complicated steps that had to be followed and this only added to the complications. But, with the 21st century, a lot of things have changed. Technology has prompted tons of industries to evolve and the same is applicable to trading as well.
With the advent of online trading, it became far more accessible to others and opened up new doors of opportunities. Today, if you take a look at this space, you will find thousands of financial instruments that can be traded by people and it is done right from the comfort of your home. There is absolutely no need to step out and neither do you need huge sums of money for investment. Even a small amount will suffice for you to begin your journey. This is a great way for you to increase your income because trading also gives you flexibility; you can decide when you want to trade and how much.
You don’t answer to anyone and can set your own timings. While all of these features are undoubtedly what has caused the popularity of online trading to surge, you shouldn’t forget that you need to find a good and reliable broker to get started. This is where the real dilemma is because finding such a broker can be a daunting task. No, it is not because there are not enough brokers. As a matter of fact, there are more than enough online brokers that can cater to the needs of online trader and more are being established on a regular basis.
Hence, when you are looking for one, you will come across hundreds of brokers, all touting their excellent services and this is where the challenge lies. No broker is ever going to tell you that they are lacking somewhere or don’t have features that you may need down the line. In fact, they look suitable enough on the surface, prompting people to go through the steps of registration and sign up, only to find out later on that the broker cannot meet their criteria. This can be immensely frustrating because it wastes your time, energy and also causes you to miss out good trading opportunities.
To ensure this is not the route you take, you have to evaluate a broker carefully before you finalize your choice. This is something you should do with BubbleXT, a forex and CFD broker that you will find in your search for a reliable and good broker. But, how should you evaluate them? What should you consider and how can you make your decision? Read on to find out:
Step 1: Take a quick look at the broker
|Trading Accounts||Silver account, Gold account, Platinum account, Signature account and VIP account|
|Assets Coverage||Forex, Futures, Commodities, Stocks, Indices and Cryptocurrencies|
|Trading Tools||Forex Signals, Spread and Trading Hours and Trade Glossary|
|Education and Training||Yes|
|Customer Support||24/6 via email and phone|
|Security Policy||KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policies|
The very first thing that you should do when thinking of how to evaluate a broker is to first get an overview. What are their claims and what can they offer? BubbleXT is a broker that has its offices located in Zurich, Switzerland. It has been in the market for a few years now and was developed by a team of professional traders, who have used their market insight and knowledge to build this brokerage. As mentioned earlier, this broker offers Forex and CFDs (Contract for Difference) for multiple trading products. It is an STP (Straight Through Processing) broker, which is a plus because it helps in avoiding a conflict of interest.
As for Contracts for Difference, it means that you can enjoy access to a greater variety of trading products, but don’t have to buy them physically. You will be able to take advantage of volatility this way for making your profits. But, this is not all that you need to evaluate about BubbleXT to make your decision.
Step 2: Consider their trading products
As stated above, BubbleXT is primarily a forex broker and also offers you CFDs, but this doesn’t mean that you take them at their word. You should check out exactly what options they are offering to make up your mind about them. There are a total of 450 trading products that you will be able to trade through this broker and these are spread across different asset options for your convenience. Check them out below:
- Stocks: Have you heard of the stock market? This is where people buy and sell shares of different companies according to their price movements. It is one of the first few trading markets that were introduced and BubbleXT has added stocks to their offerings to enable people to benefit from it, as there are still lots of opportunities. You can choose stocks of different companies like Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook and more.
- Indices: If you don’t want to trade shares of individual companies, you can go for a basket of them in the form of indices. They are very lucrative and can offer traders solid returns, so BubbleXT has added indices like S&P 500, Dow Jones, FTSE 100 and DAX to their offerings.
- Commodities: A safer trading option for newbies are different commodities that are known to give consistent profits and are less volatile than other instruments. BubbleXT has put together a huge array of commodities that can be traded through their platform. Traders can opt for precious metals, which include gold, silver and platinum or they can go with energies like natural gas and crude oil. These will always have a solid demand, so they will always give you profits. Likewise, food products like wheat, coffee, cocoa and corn are also some options to try out.
- Cryptocurrencies: The newest trading instrument to be added to the financial markets is cryptocurrency. Their high volatility results in high profits, due to which they are in great demand. This has prompted BubbleXT to add some of the top cryptocurrencies to their asset index. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple are just some of the options.
- Forex: One of the most well-known markets in the world and the one due to which most people joined the world of online trading is the foreign exchange market. It is where people trade currency pairs and can earn massive profits. BubbleXT has added major, minor and even some rare and exotic options to ensure their clients have the variety they need.
Apart from these trading products, you will also be able to opt for bonds, futures and even mutual funds. All of these can help every trader in diversifying their investment portfolio, which can be a great way of minimizing the risks associated with trading.
Step 3: Know what security measures are implemented
No one can deny that the internet has simplified our lives and has provided a horde of benefits, but it is not without its risks. It is also a stomping ground of cybercriminals who are ready to steal your personal information for identity theft or your hard-earned money. Signing up with a broker means that you are exposing yourself to these risks because you have to invest money and also provide sensitive data to the brokers. Thus, before you do any of that, you should ensure that the broker in question has taken appropriate measures to protect you from all risks.
You should do the same in case of BubbleXT because this will provide you the reassurance you need. When you take a look at this broker’s security policies, you will definitely be left impressed because they have proven to be extremely thorough in protecting your information and your funds. First, to protect the trading account that you open with them, the broker has provided 2FA i.e. two-factor authentication that can help in preventing anyone from illegally accessing your account. They also follow the ultra-secure Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) authentication standard.
Your IP address is monitored and if it changes, they limit access to your account. Advanced verification procedures are also implemented and your account activity is also monitored regularly. Advanced API key permissions are also a feature and BubbleXT updates their software and platform regularly to minimize risks. Plus, protection against DDoS (distributed denial of service) attacks is also provided. The broker also uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption for protecting all your data.
To ensure that no money laundering, terrorist activity, financial fraud or identity theft can happen through their platform, BubbleXT is in compliance with the KYC and AML security policies, otherwise known as Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering, respectively. These policies ask every trader to verify their identity, address and give proof of payment before they can use the broker’s services. They have to provide a copy of their passport, a utility bill showing their name and address, a picture of their credit card, both front and back, and a document showing their history of online transactions.
As far as the protection and safety of your money is concerned, BubbleXT has chosen to maintain segregated customer accounts. This means they maintain the accounts of all their customers separately from their own accounts to prevent any mixing up of funds. Furthermore, they have opted to use cold storage for keeping their clients’ money, which prevents hackers from accessing them remotely and transferring them anywhere else. Lastly, BubbleXT also protects your privacy and doesn’t share, rent or give any third-party access to your data.
Step 4: Check the trading platforms provided
The primary reason that a broker’s services are still required by traders today is because they provide traders with access to a trading platform. This is a software that is used for trade execution and is equipped with the tools needed for smart and proficient trading. Not every broker gives access to a good and easy-to-use platform, which can have a negative impact on your experience. Therefore, it is better to evaluate the trading platform available before you sign up with a broker. BubbleXT has added more than one option when it comes to a trading platform. The choices are:
- MetaTrader 4: If you have done any research into trading platforms, then you have probably come across the name of MT4. It is one of the most renowned trading platforms in the market and is preferred by expert traders. Boasting one click trading and easy downloading, the MT4 allows traders to trade multiple assets simultaneously. It offers quick trade execution and offers top security features. There is not much of a learning curve either, despite the fact that it has cutting-edge technology and a ton of trading tools.
- Web Trader: One of the best things about BubbleXT is that it has offered its clients other alternatives when it comes to trading platforms. There are lots of traders out there who prefer not to download a trading platform. In that situation, you can go with the Web Trader, which is a trading platform meant to be accessed through the browser. This makes it compatible with difference devices. However, this doesn’t mean that there are any sacrifices in performance. It also runs on powerful technology, has advanced charting tools and slippage protection and is easy to navigate, even for complete newbies.
- Mobile Apps: With technology advancing rapidly, mobile use has become the norm and people are using their phones for everything, including trading. Therefore, BubbleXT has added mobile apps for Android and iOS devices to help traders enjoy as much flexibility as they want. These apps allow them to trade even on the move, no matter where they are or what time it may be. They will be able to access their account 24/7 and open and close positions at their discretion.
Step 5: Explore the account options
After you have determined what trading platforms you can use at BubbleXT, your next step should be about the account you want to open. As is the norm for brokers in the market, this one has also added several account choices because they are providing their services to global traders, no matter what their experience may be. Hence, they have developed account types for accommodating traders with different styles, risk-tolerances and preferences. These account types are:
- Silver: This account has been developed by BubbleXT for traders with zero experience in the market and are complete novices. They have to deposit at least 10,000 EUR or GBP, depending on the account currency they select. Opening this account gives them access to 1-on-1 training, 24/7 customer support, unlimited 365 trading dashboard, trading news and basic education center for their guidance. These traders have minimum 0.01 lots trading size and maximum 100 lots trading size. Plus, they also get 2 signals from the VIP desk per month.
- Gold: The second account that BubbleXT is offering is for traders who do have some knowledge and experience and are not complete newbies. Consequently, they are asked to deposit a minimum of 25,000 to open this account and they receive additional features like full access to the education center, limited trading signals, a personal account manager and 10 signals from the VIP desk every month. Their maximum lot trading size is also increased to 500.
- Platinum: In order to ensure that intermediate traders can find what they are looking for, BubbleXT has added this account that asks for a minimum deposit of 50,000. In exchange for this higher deposit, the traders receive full trading signals, daily signals from the VIP desk, a trading algorithm and unlimited lots trading size. They also get a personal VIP account manager to guide them and can use a credit line for premium trading events. In addition, these traders will not have to pay for withdrawal and only need to pay minimal swap commission and trading fee.
- Signature: The account that BubbleXT has added for skilled traders needs a minimum deposit of 250,000 to be opened. Along with features of other accounts, this one gives leverage of 1:300, private banking and personal sessions with a market analyst. Traders can also enjoy 70% insured contracts, receive first priority for hedging strategies and can be member of a Traders Group Club.
- VIP: The last account option that you will find at BubbleXT is for professional and expert traders who can meet the minimum deposit requirements of 500,000. But, an important thing to remember about this account is that it can only be opened upon invitation. You cannot just sign up for this account and if you want to shift to this one, you can speak to your account manager about the prerequisites.
Step 6: Look at the trading tools
It is important for every trader to remember that trading tools can make a big difference in the outcome of your trades. No matter how much knowledge you have, you will require trading tools because they can help you in identifying profitable opportunities, aid in controlling losses and track trends and patterns. As the trading markets move very fast, these tools have become more important than ever. Knowing this, BubbleXT has added a multitude of trading tools to their offerings.
They are offering their users with negative balance protection and a ton of other risk management tools. You can place different kinds of orders, such as Stop Loss, Guaranteed Stop Loss and Take Profit, which allow you to lock in your profits and reduce your losses as much as possible. BubbleXT has also added a trade glossary for assisting traders in learning the necessary jargon. There are other educational resources that can also help. Algo trading is also supported, which enables traders to automate their trading if they want.
With this feature, you can simply set parameters and an algorithm will execute trades on your behalf when they come across any good opportunities. This is a good option for newbies, who don’t know how to begin and want to make profits from the trading world.
Step 7: Find out what support is available
During the course of trading, there will be times when you have questions you want to ask the broker or may not know how to perform some function. How do you get help? This is where customer support comes in and you should always evaluate what support options a broker is providing because it can make a big difference in your trading experience. With BubbleXT, you don’t have to worry in this regard because they value their clients.
Subsequently, they have added multiple channels through which they assist their clients. There is an FAQ section where BubbleXT has provided answers to numerous questions that traders often have when using a platform. If you are unable to find your solution there, they have a team available 24/7 and you can reach out to them via phone numbers provided on their website or through the email address give. There is also an online contact form that you can fill with your query and send it to the broker.
Follow these steps to evaluate BubbleXT and you will come to the conclusion that they can and do offer you what you need for trading smoothly.