Trade Galactica Review
The dilution of the Forex market is matched only by its gargantuan size. The evaluation of the FX industry reached $2.4 quadrillion before the recession and will do it again. Trade Galactica has been one of the best performing companies in this industry for a while. The broker stands out from the cavalcade of competitors by providing an all-around polished service and access to various financial instruments! It is a reliable company with a near-perfect track record.
What makes Trade Galactica a good choice?
Whether you consider yourself a beginner or think that you know everything there is to know about financial markets, the product lineup at Trade Galactica will impress you. There are many reasons to choose this particular trading platform, but we will focus on several most important aspects of service in which this company excels.
- Offerings for conservative investors and retail day traders make Trade Galactica a very flexible platform capable of catering to the needs of a diverse audience of clients from all across the globe regardless of their background.
- Robust technology means that the web infrastructure is stable and has many components that work impeccably together. The company implements a feature-rich native terminal, resilient backend, and strong safety measures.
- A wide range of available financial instruments allows traders to find good fits for their strategies. Both aggressive investors and very reserved investors will find something to work with in the rich catalog showcased on this platform.
What doesn’t work at Trade Galactica?
The broker may impress you on several fronts, but it has several downsides that must be mentioned. These minor issues will unlikely ruin your experience but can be quite inconvenient.
- The support team is usually great but can be slow on weekends or during other periods outside of business hours. The number of employees varies throughout the 24-hour cycle meaning that you can encounter a situation where you have to wait for hours to get a reply.
- Banking can be also quite slow. The typical delay of 5 business days is a norm for the industry, but this broker can extend it to 7 business days on rare occasions.
Should you use the native terminal provided by Trade Galactica?
Many retail Forex traders think that using third-party solutions is a superior choice when it comes to selecting a terminal, but we argue that a good analyst will find the selection of technical indicators on the native platform more than sufficient. At the same time, other advantages like instant order execution, no-delay price tracking, one-click orders, and others create a very reliable workflow that allows experienced traders to perform well.
The native terminal is available on the website and in the mobile app of the broker. If you opt to use the mobile app, it will have some limitations. However, it is the most convenient choice for many contemporary FX traders.
Should you trust Trade Galactica?
It is hard to define the word “trust” regarding brokerage services. We decided to talk about all possible interpretations:
The broker uses advanced safety measures to ensure that all communications between users and the web platform are encrypted.
- The company never shares user data with third-party developers, contractors, and business partners to ensure that the possibility of a leak equals zero.
- Many user reviews have a positive connotation and praise the company for reliability, stability, transparency, and honesty.
- The company has a good reputation as a trustworthy provider with a spotless track record and thousands of loyal customers.
Should you trade at Trade Galactica?
This broker has been among industry leaders for a while. Trade Galactica has a rich catalog of financial products that will impress novices and veterans. You will surely find something that will bring your profits!