The recent surge in crypto volatility should be a strong enough reason for traders to consider a brand such as Maxwise, which is now focusing on this asset class, offering a tailored ecosystem for people living all around the world.
As crypto valuations retreat from the highs, one should question if buying long now might not be a mistake. It is also possible to short the market when working with Maxwise and after a lot of positive feedback online about it, the trading conditions made possible by this brand will be under the spotlight today.
What Maxwise is currently offering?
- The ability to trade on multiple cryptocurrencies – with Maxwise you have the crypto market at the palm of your hands and it means getting involved in projects that are now so popular. Traders can trade on Polkadot, Neo, Cardano, or Stellar. all of them tokens that have been very active recently.
- A customized trading platform – a few words should be said about the Maxwise platform, a browser solution that can fit the needs of crypto traders. It is versatile, smooth, and able to meet the demands of both beginner and advanced traders.
- Attractive trading costs – trading derivatives based on cryptocurrencies is also a cheaper solution for taking advantage of price movements. There are no commissions when trading with Maxwise and customers only need to pay the usual trading costs.
- Popular funding options – by far the fastest and most convenient payment solution when funding an account with Maxwise is a credit/debit card. You can deposit in different popular fiat currencies and the funds are visible within seconds in your trading account. At the same time, some customers might choose a bank wire and that’s another solution available.
Some traders might have questions related to the legal side. In the case of crypto trading, they use derivatives similar to what they might have also used when dealing with other popular asset classes. Also, keep in mind that Maxwise shares a lot of information on its website, communicating transparently with its users. There you can find several policies that set out the rules by which the brand abides day-in-day-out.
- The ability to take advantage of bearish market conditions
- No commissions and tight trading costs
- A lot of trading tools built into the platform
- Few educational resources available on the website
- This brand is only focused on cryptocurrencies
Final Words on Maxwise
For cryptocurrency traders, Maxwise turns out to be a very affordable and right-suited solution for taking advantage of the rising volatility in the market. This place is where a lot of crypto enthusiasts are already present and as the company wants to further expand its audience, more new benefits might await down the road.
However, even at this pace, conditions are better when compared to other brands, especially when it comes down to the crypto assets list and the instruments integrated into the proprietary platform.